The group has held the following regional meetings:
Details of West Yorkshire local meetings can be found here:
- 13th July 2016 – Continuing Professional Development for GPs at the Deep End in West Yorkshire – what to cover?
- 7th December 2016 – Helping patients with Chronic Pain and Medically Unexplained Symptoms (follow this link to see Dr McEnery and Dr Heywood-Everett’s fantastic presentation of “Explaining Pain”. More resources can be found here.
- 13th July 2017 – Advocacy in General Practice at the Deep End. Slides can be found here.
Details of South Yorkshire local meetings can be found here:
- 13th September 2016 – Planning meeting
- 27th February 2017 – Caring for New Migrants in General Practice
- 18th May 2017 – Diversity