Here are a collection of resources for GP educators with an interest in developing the undergraduate and postgraduate curriculum in this area:
- A range of learning outcomes for GP registrars pursuing placements in deep end general practice can be found here.
- The Health Education England (Yorkshire and Humber) Primary Care Spring & Autumn School Community Orientation materials can be found here.
- The outcome of a survey of Yorkshire and Humber GPs in 2016 regarding their perceived learning needs around health inequity and GP at the deep end can be read here.
- A GP Curriculum for Health Inequalities summarises the views of primary care staff and patients collated in a 3 round Delphi Study. This is an excellent resource for educators.
- There are more details on the education page, which contains a report from our 2016 Deep End GP Symposium.
- A review of some relevant RCGP curriculum statements produced by GP at the Deep End in Glasgow can be found here: Summary of RCGP Curriculum Statements