Here are a collection of resources for GP educators with an interest in developing the undergraduate and postgraduate curriculum in this area:
- A range of learning outcomes for GP registrars pursuing placements in deep end general practice can be found here.
- The Health Education England (Yorkshire and Humber) Primary Care Spring School 2017 materials can be found here.
- The outcome of a survey of Yorkshire and Humber GPs in 2016 regarding their perceived learning needs around health inequity and GP at the deep end can be read here (pending).
- Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes highlighted by Deep End GPs as part of a Delphi Study in 2017 can be found here (pending).
- There are more details on the education page, which contains a report from our 2016 Deep End GP Symposium.
- A review of some relevant RCGP curriculum statements produced by GP at the Deep End in Glasgow can be found here: Summary of RCGP Curriculum Statements